Unforgettable travel experiences start with Airbnb. Find travel adventures and new places to go faraway or near to you, and access vacation home rentals, new experiences, and places to visit all around the world. Book everything for your trip, or start earning money as a host.
BOOK TRAVEL EXPERIENCES
Go on local experiences led by native experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
BOOK VACATION HOMES
Choose from over 6 million vacation home rentals across 191+ countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Experience the beautiful sights & find local guides for the perfect vacation:
• Rio – Explore the birth place of Samba or Hand Glide over the sights
• Paris – Find your fill in some of the best culinary tours and museums
• Barcelona – Discover the cities beauty with guided walking tours
• Book vacation home rentals and travel experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last minute travel accommodations or long term rentals
• Save your favorite rental homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Airbnb has totally changed the way we find places to stay. The unique service is packed with amazing spots all around the world—from cottages in France to New York City condos. Book private rooms, share homes with a host, or list your own space. This full-featured app boasts thousands of rent-ready pads, intuitive filters, and a beautiful design.
Taking peoples data and then blocking them
What a scummy company. Several months ago they asked my friend to send them her data (including her ID card photo). She did as asked and after some months of silence they simply blocked her without any reason (all the trips before have went smoothly, she was even included in our business account). Nobody understands what happened - they simply sent her a generic email probably meant for fraudsters and scammers. It’s clear that their automated system probably had a false positive and they did not even investigate the situation and just blocked her after taking her personal data for no reason. What kind if company does that???
Will not use your services anymore as I do not want to be a part of a such a product.
Be careful before sharing your personal info with airbnb
So, airbnb asked me to confirm my identity few months ago - I added pictures of my id card and received screen saying “someone from our team will review your account and follow up with you soon”. It’s been 3 months since then and my info is still not reviewed, I’ve not received any help and support just ignores me so I can’t use my account and can’t confirm my job related trips.
I would expect some responsibility after asking to share personal data such as passport or id card.
- Airbnb, Inc.
- 250.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Zulu
- Age Rating
- ©2019 Airbnb, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.