Are you trying to quit smoking? If you are finding it hard to stop smoking, QuitNow! is made for you.
First things first: you know smoking is bad for your body. Even so, lots of people keep smoking. So why should you quit? When you quit smoking, you improve the quality and length of your life and the lives of the people around you. One way to prepare to successfully launch your smoke-free life is to power-up your phone with QuitNow!
QuitNow! is a proven app that engages you to quit smoking. It aims you to avoid tobacco just giving you a picture of yourself. Quitting smoking is easier when you focus your effort in these four sections:
- Your ex-smoker status: When you quit smoking, the focus has to be on you. Remember the day you quitted and get the maths: how many days are you free of smoke, how much money you saved, and how many cigarettes you avoided.
- Achievements: your quit smoking motivations: As all tasks on life, quitting smoking is easier when you divide the task into small and easy ones. So, QuitNow! offers you 70 goals based on the cigarettes you avoided, the days since your last cigarette and the money saved. So, you will start celebrating achievements since the first day.
- Community: the ex-smokers chat: When you quit smoking, you need to stay within the non-smoking areas. QuitNow! offers a chat full of people that, like you, said goodbye to tobacco. Spending time with nonsmokers will make your way easier.
- Your ex-smoker health: QuitNow! offers a list of health indicators to explain how your body improves day by day. They are based in the World Health Organization ones, and we update them as soon as the W.H.O. does.
In addition, there are more sections in the preferences screen that could help you in your way to quitting smoking.
- Frequent Asked Questions: there are some tips to quit smoking, and honestly, we don’t know where to put them. Most quitters look for tips on the internet, and there are lots of fake tips there. We researched in the World Health Organisation archives to find the investigations they made and the conclusions they had. In the Frequent Asked Questions, you will find all the answers to those questions you have about quitting smoking.
- The QuitNow! bot: sometimes, you have strange questions that don’t appear in the F.A.Q. In those cases, you can ask the bot: we train her to answer those strange ones. If she doesn’t have a good answer, she will contact the QuitNow! crew and they will update their knowledge base, so she will learn the best answers to your questions. By the way, yes: all the bot answers are extracted from the W.H.O. archives, as the F.A.Q. tips.
- Books to quit smoking: knowing some techniques about quitting smoking makes the task easier. There's always someone talking about books in the chat, so we made an investigation to know which are the most popular, and which ones can actually help you to quit smoking for good.
Do you have any idea to make QuitNow! even better? If so, please do write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
This update fixes the "password too short" error message when creating a new account using the Apple ID.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fewlaps, S.C
- 66.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Fewlaps
- In-App Purchases
- QuitNow! PRO 4,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.