SLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The first running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss.
Make your running serve your goals!
The key to effective weight loss lies in the right combination of workouts and nutrition. With our app you’ll get a plan of running workouts and meal plans to achieve your weight loss goals.
Burn maximum of calories with interval plans, made of running, walking and sprint intervals.
- Get a plan up to your goals and your fitness level.
- Have workouts only 3 times per week and get fit fast.
- Choose from the variety of plans to lose weight, maintain results, keep fit and active.
- Free run feature allows to run and keep tracking your results without sticking to any training plan.
Follow a healthy, nutritionally-balanced meal plan and lose weight faster.
- Yummy recipes with step-by-step instructions.
- Learn how to make healthy and tasty choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and between them.
- Use the water tracker to stay hydrated.
Listen to cool workout mixes to increase motivation and improve your results.
- Music tempo matches your workout pace – music speeds up as you run faster.
- 1000+ newest music mixes.
- New mixes are added every day.
All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- Choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style.
- Enjoy detailed audio instructions for every training.
- Get voice encouragements and stats updates during your runs.
- Adjust the amount of audio feedback.
- Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress.
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout.
- Take pictures during your runs right from the app.
- Synchronize with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
Read hundreds of useful healthy eating, workout and clothing tips, which are regularly updated.
The upgrade to Premium provides access to the variety of training plans and audio coaches, meal plans, running playlists and turns the advertisements off. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a half-year subscription is $41.99 per 6 months, while the lifetime subscription is $59.99 (price may vary by location).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Featured in Washington Post, AppleInsider and Huffington Post. Featured by Apple in “Best Apps for Runners,” “Get in Shape,” “Hit the Ground Running in 2016.”
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Great news! We’ve thoroughly polished up the app to spruce up your running journey. And, as usual, if anything comes up, we, email@example.com, are always here to have your back. Go ahead and get a kick out of your favorite workouts.
Ratings and Reviews
Only started to use it but first days with the app seem great!
Terrible on Apple Watch
I have been using this app for almost eight weeks. At first, everything looked terrific, and I even started thinking about trying a Premium, but around third-week, it started freezing and crashing on watchOS during workout: sometimes timer began to freeze for several seconds and then continue but sometimes the app just collapsed, and all the data about the training disappeared. The longer the workouts became, the more frequent the application began to crash. By the seventh week, it is dying during almost every practice. Restarting Apple Watch before training helps most of the time, but COME ON. It doesn't matter whether I run connected to my phone or not — the application can freeze and turn off in any case if workout were open on the watch. I tied to use it on Apple Watch Series 3, so I can't imagine how it behaves on previous less powerful models.
I downloaded this app because it really looks good and intresting and has everything in one place, I was very happy but then I saw that everything costs money, so I’m sad, thought I could use it every day but really it’s a pity that it costs.
- Verv Inc.
- 141 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Verv Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership 9,99 €
- Premium membership (1 month) 11,49 €
- Premium membership: training & meal plans, music 12,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.