Check-in from the comfort of your home and get your boarding pass straight to your phone where you can access it even if you’re not online.
Search for and book your next flight
• Find the perfect flight for you among all SAS and Star Alliance flights.
• Pay using cash or EuroBonus points.
• Add your flight and vacation plans to your calendar.
• Connect with your friends and share travel plans.
Manage your booking
• Change it if you need to – and get updates on your flight straight to your phone.
• Get quick access to all the details. Get updates and upgrades.
• Add extras to your trip; buy a meal, add extra baggage or upgrade to a more comfortable travel class.
• Get information on your destination - the SAS app will help you book a hotel and rent a car.
Easy check in
• Starting 30 hours before takeoff you can use the SAS App for easy check-in (24 to and from USA).
• Get your digital boarding card instantly and save time at the airport.
• Choose your favorite seat.
• Save your passport information for a smoother process.
If you’re a EuroBonus member
• You can access your digital EuroBonus membership card in the app.
• You can manage your points...
• ...or use them to add travel extras to your trip.
• You get easy access to Smart pass.
Do you feel like vacationing somewhere? Get travel inspiration and search for a flight that suits you. Book a weekend trip with Scandinavian Airlines in the SAS App: SAS App was voted best airline app in Europe by Flexponsives, e-commerce experts who have studied 500 000 reviews of 12 European airline apps.
Starting 30 hours before departure (24 hours to and from USA) SAS App gives you the possibility to read newspapers, magazines and books in several different languages, free of charge. Our own magazine Scandinavian Traveler and our onboard menu are always available to read in the app.
Did you know that when you fly with SAS we CO2 offset all youth tickets and all our EuroBonus members’ flights with us? We strive to be at the forefront among airlines regarding sustainability, and CO2 offsetting is one of many steps on this journey.
Important: The app does not support booking in the US yet.
SAS App will be your travel assistant and companion. It will keep you updated on the details of your flight with Scandinavian Airlines and remind you when it’s time to check in and board your flight.
We are travelers
• You can now book seats if you are traveling with an infant.
• Bug fixes and enhancements so you’ll love your experience here.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn't work. Can't check in with app and put pass to iwallet...
Still remaining problem with eurobonus. It doesn't count points after every check-in. Every time you need to fill your eurobonus id. Application doesn't remember it.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.