Here at WSJ, we are committed to serving you world-class journalism. We've been listening to your feedback and have made a few changes to serve you better and faster.
- We have fixed a bug so content updates happen more reliably
- Various stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Journalism at its best
Easy to use app filled with credible and interesting articles.
Out of content
As you may know the PewDiePie anti-semit drama got started because of Wall Street. They took some pictures of him being "racist" and used it to make him look bad. They knew it was a joke, but still made a dumb article. They write posts instead of jokes. Like in PewDiePie's video. Go watch the video and see the truth behind him being "anti-simet". He's a good person and use it only as a joke. Please note that people make mistakes and Wall Street made a mistake.
Please rate 1 star
false accusation of pewdiepie. a respectful news outlet like you should know better
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
- 149.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Dow Jones & Company. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- The Wall Street Journal 22,99 €
- The Wall Street Journal Mobile 12,99 €
- The Wall Street Journal Europe 22,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.