Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
- [New]: Now you can edit your tasks in task view the same way you create them in Quick Add. That means when you edit the task about taking out the trash by writing, "Take out the trash every Friday +Todoist @urgent p1 #Do Your Chores," we'll know its really important we take out the trash!
- We’ve also done a little bug squashing and spring cleaning.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Power of simplicity in action. Just what I was looking for. For me it works better than any project planning tool for small and medium projects. Highly recommended.
Nice app but calander is missing. Would be great to see how tasks looks on the calander, so when you add need task for new project the deadline would not be the same as 10 others
For to doers
App for to toders. Smooth working, great app with wide range of settings, labels and other stuff to fit most of todoers.
- Ist Productivity Ltd.
- 140.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium - Annual 35,99 €
- Todoist Premium - Monthly 3,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.