Welcome to Twobird, a new kind of email app that includes all your everyday tools. Write emails, create notes, set reminders and assign to-dos — all in your inbox.
Twobird is in early access. We are working hard to make it your favorite app, and would love to hear your feedback!
NOTES & EMAIL BRING YOUR THOUGHTS TOGETHER
In Twobird, notes live in your inbox. Jot down ideas for your next project, plan your grocery list, manage your family budget and send mom an email; all from one place.
Scheduled an appointment? Create a reminder inside your inbox. Twobird will alert you at just the right time.
LIVE COLLABORATION IN YOUR CONVERSATIONS
Share a Twobird note and transform a shopping list into a party planner. Assign tasks, make edits, leave comments and discuss changes with everyone involved.
Shared notes can be nested inside your email so you can see everyone's ideas come together, in real-time.
EMAIL THAT'S EASIER TO READ
Twobird hides distractions like signatures and complex formatting, so you focus on what matters.
Emails can feel formal. Twobird's chatty design keeps conversations light and natural.
Respond quickly with @ mentions that loop people into discussions and emojis, because sometimes all you need is a thumbs up.
POWERFUL FEATURES KEEP YOU FOCUSED
- *Remind* allows you to schedule an email or note to appear in your inbox later.
- *Low Priority* sets aside automated messages so you don’t get distracted.
- *Pinned* and *Recent* lists keep important notes & conversations easily accessible.
- *Tidy Up* archives inactive conversations so your inbox stays fresh.
Your information stays private. We will never use your personal data for anything; we rely only on anonymous data, like how many times a button has been clicked, to improve the Twobird experience.
Connect your existing Gmail account to discover your new inbox for free. Available on iOS, Mac, Web, and other major platforms.
Twobird is a registered trademark of Ginger Labs, Inc.
- Sync with system dark mode.
- Added an "Include signatures" option to Settings. When enabled, sent messages will include the sending account's signature (if signature exists in Gmail settings).
- Added an "Add Account" button to the Accounts & Settings menu, to make adding accounts easier to access. (You can still add accounts in Settings as before.)
- Long threads now load faster, by hiding the oldest messages in the thread. Press "Show more replies" to see the full history.
- Improved notifications
- Many bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.