Manage your health with Ada, your personal health companion. Ada can help you, your family and your friends analyze symptoms and receive accurate assessments. Developed by doctors and scientists, Ada knows thousands of symptoms and conditions.
How does Ada help you?
1. You tell Ada what’s bothering you.
2. You then answer some simple, personalized questions.
3. Ada starts to assess what could be wrong.
4. Ada then provides instant information that’s relevant to you.
What can you expect from Ada?
• Privacy and secure data – we respect your privacy and apply the strictest data regulations to protect your information
• Option to share your assessment – you can easily share information about your health and activity with your doctor
• Personalized information – you get guidance that’s specific to your unique health profile
What can you tell Ada?
There are no wrong questions. Here are some common symptoms:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Common cold
- Influenza infection
- Viral sinusitis
- Tension headache
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Anxiety disorder
- Acute panic attack
• Skin conditions, such as rashes, acne, insect bites
• Pregnancy concerns
• Children’s health
• Sleeping problems
• Indigestion issues, such as vomiting, diarrhea
• Eye infections
Improving Ada is a constant goal of ours, which is why your feedback is so important to us.
If you have any, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re glad you’re using Ada! This new release addresses small bug issues and improves overall performance to help you manage your health better.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
J'adore cet appli! Elle donne vraiment de bons résultats! Pour le moment ses diagnostiques était juste!
Fotos stimmen überein
- Ada Health GmbH
- 18.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Ada Health GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.