Free app designed by patients for patients. Integrate your complete health history. Decide what you share and with whom. Manage your health with the ones you trust.
Patients, doctors and healthcare providers can now access, collect and share their personal and patient’s health records. You can collect and store your electronic medical records, vitals, allergies, medications, vaccinations, hospital admissions, lab results, emergency contacts, medical history, medical imaging and more. The app connects with other Apple Health enabled apps and smart devices such as iWatch, weighing scale, glucose meter, blood pressure monitor, medical devices and others (import of Health Records from the Health app is only available in the USA).
You can securely share part or all of your records with family members and other doctors. No data is stored in the cloud. Data is stored locally and exchanged directly, from person to person, no one other than you and the people you trust will have access to your data.
Doctors and health care providers can connect and share medical records with patients, outpatient facilities, other hospitals, organizations active in clinical studies or research with explicit consent from patients to participate in patient reported outcome or experience initiatives.
• Great new feature! The "drugs" section has been completely reworked. View your daily treatment at a glance and activate reminder notifications to ensure you never forget a single drug again!
• New features of the clinical studies module: conditional display of questions, automatic questionnaire completion features, improved readability,...
• Improved display of "summary" screens (consultations summaries for instance) with direct access to referenced information (e.g. direct access to linked documents)
• Fixed alignment in graphs
• Optimized loading of the list of compatible hospitals
• Automatic suggestion to merge records coming from a new source with an existing record
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- A7 Software SPRL
- 127.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2019 A7 Software SA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.