Manage your money on the go with BNZ Mobile.
Check your account balances, transfer money, top up your prepay mobile, and more – all on the go.
KNOW YOUR MONEY
• View account balances and transaction history
• Set goals and follow your progress
• View your accounts in list or icon view
• Personalise your accounts with images
• Set up Instant Balances to view account balances without logging in (activate Mobile Netguard)
MANAGE YOUR MONEY
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay your bills, credit card, or IRD
• Make one-off payments
• Open and close accounts instantly with YouMoney
• Link accounts to your Eftpos or credit card
• Add/edit payees and view payment history
• Set up, edit and delete automatic payments
• Link your Trade Me account and pay for items
• Top up Vodafone, Spark, Skinny and 2degrees prepaid mobile
• Get Apple Pay and pay with your phone
FIND & CONTACT BNZ
• Send a Secure Message
• Find the nearest BNZ stores and ATMs
• View all relevant phone numbers
• Request a callback
• Apply for a debit or credit card
• Apply for loans or insurances
• Join the BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme
• Set up a personal 5-digit PIN or
• Log in with your Internet Banking password
• Mobile NetGuard embedded within this app
• Touch ID login available for iPhone and iPad
• Face ID Login available for iPhone X
• iOS 12 or above required to use this app
Always remember to log out and always update your device to the newest version of iOS.
Never store your BNZ access number, password or NetGuard coordinates on your device in any form.
Never allow other people to access your mobile device using Touch ID or device password.
• A BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer?
Install this app and get going. It’s easy.
• Not a BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer?
Install this app and register for Internet Banking on bnz.co.nz/registernow, call 0800 999 269 or +64 4 494 7153 from overseas (international toll charges apply).
Looking for help and information to support you while our branches are closed? Simply click on the white speech bubble on the accounts screen for articles, step-by-step guides, and recent messages. You can also access a new 'COVID-19 support' option from the 'Contact' page.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.