The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates with a strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
With the Geberit GIN app, you can find out all kinds of interesting things about the Geberit Group. Whether news from the company, media releases or the latest job vacancies, with the GIN app you can always stay up to date wherever you are.
• Find what you are looking for, even on long pages: Search directly on a page and quickly pinpoint results thanks to highlighting.
• You can now choose from two new interface languages, Ukrainian and Estonian, and three new content languages, Urdu, Marshallese, and Indonesian.
• Fixed: The menu no longer crashes after being opened multiple times.
• Calendar events are now displayed in a list view to give you a better overview of events.
• The Chat interface is now fully accessible for users using screen readers.
• Fixed: Legal documents can now be opened again as expected in all cases.
• Fixed: In the notification center the primary article image displays as expected in the notification again in all cases.
• Fixed: Logging into the app using iOS 12.5.1 works again as expected.
• Fixed: You can mute all chat conversations again.
• Fixed: In Chat, video attachments are no longer sent multiple times.
• Fixed: In your user profile, only a valid email address is accepted for the public email address field.
• Fixed: In your user profile, hover help texts are displayed properly again.
• Fixed: In Chat, you can access the bottom navigation bar again.
• Fixed: It is now possible to add Youtube videos to the Staffbase platform again.
• Fixed: In Chat, unread markers now disappear as expected after you’ve viewed unread messages.
• Fixed: In Chat, it is now possible to view a new conversation again after opening and closing it.
• Fixed: Blank spaces at the end of notification texts are now displayed correctly again.
• Fixed: When registering to the app for the first time via single sign-on, onboarding steps now display in the correct order.
• Fixed: In Chat, when switching from a text keyboard to an emoji keyboard, the input field is no longer covered
• Fixed: Clicking the link in the password recovery email now auto-fills the recovery code field correctly.
• Fixed: In meal plans, days on which no meals were added are now hidden.
• Fixed: In News, the play button on video thumbnails is centered again.
• Fixed: Croatian translations in the app interface have been corrected.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Geberit Verwaltungs AG
- 43.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Geberit Verwaltungs AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.