The LEAD app equips you as a ministry or lay leader with the tools and information you need to know the story of your people so you can better disciple them — from wherever you are.
• Stay in touch with your Group members and facilitate communication and connection between them
• Keep track of who’s staying connected and who’s slipping through the cracks by easily taking attendance from your phone
• Never miss a birthday or anniversary with your group Special Days list
• Create, view, and assign Needs to give your group members opportunities to support each other and their community
• Use Calendars to see the events in your group and peruse the guest list to keep track of who is staying connected
• See and edit information about your people and their family, and contact them easily with the built-in tools
• Quickly understand a person's history and involvement in the church with the Timeline
• Get a sense of the consistency of their connection with an overview of their Serving, Attending, and Giving patterns**
• Add new people to your system with the Create Profile feature, and make sure their data is correct by importing information from your phone's Contacts and using google's address validation**
• See where there are holes in your schedule and easily fill them on the go
• Update your volunteers' statuses for real-time schedule management
• Send messages to your volunteers to keep them informed about their serving opportunities
• Add more Schedule Weeks
• Create, Edit, or Add a Service Plan
• Add more Schedule Weeks
• Use Admin Calendars to see the details of all the events happening in your church across your various campuses
• Hone in on your Group's events and see where things are happening and who is coming
• Provide quick, intentional follow-up for your people, and keep them moving along the path of discipleship
• Leave notes for people as you move them through a process so all leaders can stay informed about a person's journey
• Use Notes to share and view vital information among ministry leaders, keeping all of that important context in one place to tell a person's story
*You must have a current Church Community Builder software account in order to use this app.
** All functionality is based on your current Church Community Builder software permissions
Service Plans are now available in the LEAD App! We're officially bringing Plans to the LEAD App to give your leaders the flexibility they need, wherever they are. Your leaders can now Create a Plan, Edit a Plan, Add a Plan, or Add more schedule weeks, all from the palm of their hands.
- Church Community Builder, Inc
- 91.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2002-2016 Church Community Builder, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.