Meng Loft is the official air quality mobile application of the Environment Agency in Luxembourg.
Meng Loft is the official air quality mobile application of the Environment Agency in Luxembourg (The Luxembourg Government - Ministry of Sustainable Development and Infrastructure - Department of the Environment).
Meng Loft provides a variety of useful information for people interested in the air quality in Luxembourg:
• Check the latest air quality data, illustrated using Luxembourg's official Air Quality Index (AQI).
• Get the AQI according to your geo-localization.
• Get specific recommendations for sport and health according to the current AQI. The recommendations are targeted to both sensitive or more vulnerable population and general public.
• Check the latest air quality status at all stations on a map or through a list.
• Check the AQI and main pollutants tendency for ozone (O3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2) and airborne particulate (PM10) at station level.
• Read the sections “about air quality” and “health and advices” for further information about the pollutants and their effects.
• Share air quality information on Twitter, Facebook or just e-mail it to a friend.
• Receive 3 types of notification during ozone episode: [New]
• The air quality bulletin that provides informations on recent levels and forecast for the coming days.
• The short-term action (national disposition). In case of exceedance of the pre-information threshold (160 µg/m3), it’s asked to the CITA to limit the speed on the motorway at 90km/h.
• The alert and information announcements related to the exceedance of the EU information (180 µg/m3) and alert (240 µg/m3) thresholds. These announcements contains also precautions for sensitive persons and behavior advices.
• Receive also notifications for the stations on the measuring network. A notification will be sent when any particular station exceeds the choosen index (choice available for index between 6 and 10). You will receive another notification when air quality levels improve (index below 6) [New]
• Furthermore, you will receive notifications in case of forecasted maintenance or technical problem that had negative impact on “Meng Loft” [New]
• Configure to your needs the different notification types via “Notification settings” and access to the new notifications with “Notification list” [New]
• A notification service including 2 new sections: “Notification settings” & “List of notification”.
• The “Notification settings” allows the user to sign up for “Official AEV Alerts”, “Index notifications” and “App maintenance”.
• The “Notification list” provides access to all received notifications.
• Some Updates/Corrections: The new logo of MECDD, improvements on calculation of the global air quality index, addition of “cache” to minimize data download and some minor bugs fixing to improve the usage of Meng Loft.
Ratings and Reviews
L’app ne fonctionne pas sur l’iPhone X. Dès qu’on l’ouvre elle se ferme immédiatement.
pas assez de stations de mesurage
J'habite en face d'une station à essence avec carwash , près de l'aéroport dans une rue principale avec beaucoup de traffic.Votre application me note assez bon.....
je doute très sérieusement de ce résultat....
Avec 7 stations de mesures dont 6 se trouvent dans le sud du pays cette application ne sert à rien !!! Il faudrait une station de mesure sur le territoire de chaque commune pour que cela ait un sens !
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Administration de l'environnement
- 25.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 4sfera Innova SLU & Administration de l’environnement (Le Gouvernement du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg)