Rowing in Motion is the ultimate training performance tool for every rower and rowing coach looking to track and improve their rowing performance.
TRACK: boat acceleration, speed and stroke-rate and stroke-metrics using your device's GPS and Accelerometer with detailed live feedback on how efficiently you move your boat forward and where you can improve your rowing technique to row faster.
ANALYSE: Upload and analyze your recorded rowing sessions to your free account on our online logbook "Rowing in Motion Analytics" (https://analytics.rowinginmotion.com). Track your training volume and intensity, analyze your races and how your rowing technique improves over time.
WORKOUT: Create custom workout programs with fully customizable distance, time and rest intervals. Intervals also support a target stroke-rate.
COACH: Coaches can use "Rowing in Motion" to view realtime data from another instance of the App running on a device in a rowing boat using a mobile WiFi (no internet connection required). Create automatically synchronized video analysis that show acceleration data and video frame-by-frame, to help your athletes develop an optimal rowing technique.
UPGRADE: The App features two Upgrades via In-App-Purchases:
* Boat Upgrade: Removes the stroke limit for boat sessions. Analyze and record unlimited sessions.
* Coach Upgrade: Remove the stroke limit for coach sessions and unlocks the ability to save Rowing in Motion Videos for later review.
FOR CLUBS AND TEAMS: "Rowing in Motion - Solo" is intended for use by individual rowers and coaches. Clubs and professional rowing organisations that wish to use Rowing in Motion with the whole squad and manage the data of multiple athletes should use the "Rowing in Motion - For Teams" App. Using the Rowing in Motion Team App requires an organisation account for Analytics.
* Measures Strokerate, Speed, Distance and Boat Acceleration, giving you insight into all aspects of your stroke
* Full Screen Graphs: Showing your boat acceleration compared to an average of the previous strokes
* Create, edit and row your custom workout programs
* Customizable user interface: Display all the data you need to see to improve your rowing stroke
* Instantly upload and analyze your recorded rowing sessions with your Analytics account
* Stroke Analysis: Live average acceleration graphs, speed graph
* Sonification: Turn your boat acceleration into a sound for a better realtime feedback to help you improve the effectiveness of your stroke.
* Stroke Metrics: Stroke Metrics derived from boat acceleration allow you to easily focus on specific aspects of the stroke
* Coaches can record Rowing in Motion Videos - a video analysis with perfectly synchronised live-data overlayed on top.
* Dashboard for coaches that displays stroke-rate, speed and last typical stroke of boat devices in range. Connect to boats with a tap to view all realtime data.
* Supports Heartrate measurements using any Bluetooth Smart compatible Heartrate strap (requires Bluetooth 4.0)
* Supports Canoe, Dragon Boat and Fixed Seat rowing (e.g. Surfboats, Para-rowing, Gigs...)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixes a problem when trying to restore in-app purchases with iOS 11 or newer
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Decent Rowing Pty Ltd
- 66.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 In Motion Software & Sports Technology GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Boat Upgrade (iOS) 49,99 €
- Coach Upgrade (iOS) 54,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.