RPN-70 HD is a complete, photo-realistic simulation of the financial hand-held calculator HP-70 from 1974. It handles loan amortization, saving plans, depreciation, and much more with ease.
What users said:
"Hard to find a decent calculator on iPad, try this one."
"I don't normally write reviews but RPN-70 is just too fantastic to not get excited about. Apple should list this app under their Education category in the App Store and make it a must have for every college bound student. It is the best HP emulator in the market."
"An incredibly well-engineered calculator app, and free, to boot!"
"This is a really cool Financial calculator. Just like using the original HP-70. Accurate to the penny."
• Photo-realistic look based on an existing device
• "Live" register view in landscape mode
• Animated keys with click sound (adjustable volume)
• All functions and operations of the HP-70 fully implemented
• Simulation of the HP-70's computation time (optional)
• Correct wrong number entries by swiping left across the display
• Cut/copy/paste of display value
• Visual indicators keep track of stored input parameters (optional)
• Stack shown right below display (optional)
• 10 non-volatile memory registers (optional)
• Built-in short manual with many examples
The HP-70 was discontinued after just one year. It is one of the rarest calculators, hard to find in any condition.
RPN-70 HD is a faithful simulation of a vintage HP-70 calculator, as has been verified against a real device using the examples in the Applications Cookbook section of the HP-70 manual. In certain cases, what may appear like a bug of the app is actually an idiosyncrasy of the HP-70.
IMPORTANT: The HP-70 requires exactly three input parameters from the top-row keys, at least one of them being either "n" or "i". In other words, you can't use PMT, PV, and FV as input parameters simultaneously.
A version for the iPhone named "RPN-70 SD" is also available.
Visit the website: www.cuveesoft.ch
• Suppressed clipboard notification on each keypress (iOS 14)
• An empty clipboard could cause a crash on startup (iOS 14)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Willy Kunz
- 15 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 CuVee Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.