This is the AUDIOBOOK version of the book ’The Wonder Weeks', this is not the regular APP! !
- Learn everything about the mental development of your baby HANDS-FREE!
- Great for MULTI-TASKING
- Contains all INFORMATION from the famous WonderWeeks book
(Slight differences with the printed book for recording purposes)
Audiobook of—The worldwide bestseller and multiple award winning—The Wonder Weeks. How to stimulate your baby's mental development and help him turn his 10 predictable, great, fussy phases into magical leaps forward describes the incredible mental developmental changes (leaps) and regression periods that all babies go through. Understanding the real reason behind crying, eating and sleeping problems is the only real solution every parent needs. The Wonder Weeks reveals what’s going on inside baby’s mind.
The audio-book includes:
• Week-by-week guide to baby's behavior
• When to expect the fussy behavior, what this implies (cranky, clingy, crying (the three C's) behavior) and how to deal with these regression periods (leaps)
• A description from your baby's perspective of the world around him and how you can understand the changes he's going through
• Fun games and gentle activities you can do with your child
The audio book is based on the scientific- and parental-world-changing discovery of a phenomenon: all normal, healthy babies appear to be more fussy at very nearly the same ages, regression periods, and sleep less in these phases.
These age-related fluctuations in need for body contact and attention (regression periods) are related to major and quite dramatic changes in the brains of the children. These changes enable a baby to enter a whole new perceptual world and, as a consequence, to learn many new skills. This should be a reason for celebration, but as far as the baby is concerned these changes are bewildering. He's taken aback—everything has changed overnight. It is as if he has woken up on a strange planet. He needs you to guide him and understand what he is going through! Get ready to rediscover the world all over again with your baby…
- Bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.