The triad of nature, culture and hospitality since 1950, is the brand of the Romantic Road.
It is the best known and most popular german tourist route and runs from Main to the Alps
over 413 km from Würzburg to Fuessen.
On the way from north to south the landscape changes: river valleys, fertile farmland, forests, meadows and finally the mountains.
Würzburg and the wine, the Tauber valley and Rothenburg, the Ries, the Lechfeld, the Pfaff angle and the royal palaces.
This app offers you:
- Information on all towns and attractions along the Romantic Street
- The possibility of planning your trip
- A competent companion on your journey
- A diary where you can record your impressions as images and texts, save and share in social networks.
- Content update: City Wertheim and Wertheim Castle
- iOS9 support
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.