Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, TV Box, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device - have fun with friends and family - with TV Assist on your phone, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
TV Assist can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your TV or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy - TV Assist can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running TV Assist.
- Show photos on TV or other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
- Play video to TV or other devices in all qualities;
- Play music to TV or other devices including its metadata;
- Play online medias (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, GDrive...);
- Browse the media on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other players;
- Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
- Detect & play media in web pages;
- "Painting" on TV;
- Record video or audio and play them on TV;
- Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
- Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
- TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
- AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
- Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
- Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
- PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
- Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
- TV Assist is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
- Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
- Not all the media on your iPhone/iPad can be played by your TV/device;
- TV Assist can't play the medias in other app (for example, the videos in "Videos" app), but you can upload media files to TV Assist and play them.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy app and very bad support
The app is crashing with iOS 11 on iPhone 8 and iPad mini 3.
I contacted the official support and after 3 days they answered me with an automatically generated solution.
They suggested to uninstall/reinstall the app for solving the problem, obviously I had already tried that but the crashing was not solved. So the support is as useless as this buggy app which I suggest you to avoid wasting your time and money on.
Developer Response ,
Please try deleting it and re-install. Sorry that we've got thousands of mails and can't reply all in time.
Very bad app
App keeps on crashing on iOS 11 and support doesn’t answer to my request for help.
I suggest you don’t waste your time and money on this app.
- Junhong Chai
- 85.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 e2eSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Photos 1,09 €
- Unlimited Videos 1,09 €
- Unlimited Music 1,09 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.