GEOFENCY enables fully automatic location-based time recording on iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch, where manual check-in and check-out becomes an absurdity of the past. Arrival and departure times are automatically recorded as soon as you enter or leave an interesting place – it works like magic! Of course all very energy efficient, thanks to the latest Geofencing & iBeacon technologies! With the integrated webhook feature you can even trigger your home automation system as you arrive or leave (e.g. switch on the lights when coming home)!
Ideal for automatic monitoring of working hours, client visits, lunch breaks or the stays on your favorite places! GEOFENCY offers the easiest and most effective way to MONITOR your DURATION OF STAYS on interesting places. Unpleasant manual time recording was yesterday!
• Are you tired of having to write down working hours again and again?
• Fed up leaving the office absently, missed to check the clock?
• Can't you remember when you came or left your favorite places?
Let the iPhone take over this nerve-racking time monitoring for you!
With GEOFENCY this is now possible in a smart and clever new way! Simply mark your points of interest on a map and leave the rest to Geofency!
GEOFENCY automatically tracks the times when you enter or leave your points of interest. Simply carry your iPhone in your pocket or bag with you. You will automatically receive extensive statistics and graphics over time!
Automatic Location-based Time Tracking – The (GEO)FANCY way!
• Automatic location-based time tracking - 24/7 time recording for your points of interest!
• Graphical visualization of your dwell times (by simply rotating your device to landscape) - with zoom!
• Rich statistics: Single-, Day-, Week- & Month-Summaries.
• Map-View: Manage your points of interest directly on a beautiful fullscreen map view.
• Add new locations in seconds – With just one tap!
• Runs completely in the background while trying to maintain good battery life!
• Automatic recognition when you enter or leave a place or region.
• Webhook feature: Lets you control your home automation system to e.g. switch on lights as you arrive!
• Journaling feature: Automatic recognition of frequent visited places – to know exactly when you've been where and how long!
• Calendar-Export: Export events automatically into your calendar (iCloud, CalDAV & Exchange) – view your data comfortable even from Mac or PC!
• Today Widget: See the most interesting details right from the Notification Center with one swipe and be more productive!
• Apple Watch App!
• Export feature: Send time recordings via e.g. email in an Excel-friendly format!
• Export time data and use it directly in Excel, Numbers or Harvest!
Simple to use daily timesaver! You don't have to fiddle around with time recordings on yourself. Free your mind and just don't bother about manual time tracking anymore!
100% Private: Only YOU can see your data. We will never collect or share any information about you. We respect and care about the privacy of our users!
For the best and most accurate monitoring results, Wi-Fi, carrier and location services should always be enabled for Geofency. iBeacon monitoring requires at least Bluetooth 4.
Continued use of GPS in the background can significantly reduce battery life. Geofency was designed to use GPS very sparingly and never in the background. The app relies mostly on cell tower + Wi-Fi locations. This has been carefully chosen to get the best battery life.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
• "I had no idea that my iPhone could do such things!"
• "Beautiful, polished and elegant designed. Extremely simple to use."
• "Perhaps the most overall effective app available."
Find out more on our landing page: www.geofency.com
Sample-Scripts for easy webhook integration: www.geofency.com/geo.zip
• New: Geofency now supports split screen on iPads and iPhone Plus in landscape mode.
• New: Multiple window support on iPad, e.g. use app expose or drag a place to the side to open the detail view in a new window.
• New: The user interface has been significantly improved and modernized.
• New: The graphical view can now be accessed directly via a button in the toolbar.
• New: State restoration – The last used view is now always opened automatically, even if the app has been closed.
• New: Drag and drop support on iPad for single events to move them from one place to another.
• New: The current year is now hidden in the headings of the detail view to improve readability.
• Fixed: Tapping an exit/entry notification did no longer open the detail view for the place.
• Improved overall usability, friendliness and stability.
If you like Geofency, please leave us a rating on the App Store. It helps a lot. If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Karl Heinz Herbel
- 7.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2020 Tion
- 5,49 €
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Coffee Tip 3,49 €
- Small Coffee Tip 2,29 €
- Large Coffee Tip 4,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.