This App has been created by a RC Cars hobbyist (myself) that had a need: I wanted to know my lap times when practicing in my local club but the expensive Timing System was not installed. So I created RC Timing.
RC Timing is an App that tracks lap times for radiocontrol cars. It can be used in both indoor and outdoor tracks and it can be also used for Slot Racing.
This App is not intended to replace your club’s timing system. It is thought to help you in situations where you want to practice and the local timing system is not available.
It uses the video camera for tracking the car colors and it offers an easy and intuitive configuration.
- RadioControl and Slot Racing cars
- No human interaction required
- No external systems required
- Training mode/Race mode
- Voice synthesizer (you can connect your iOS device to a Bluetooth speaker)
- Track up to 10 cars simultaneously
- Store all registered lap times
- Designed to not drain your battery
- Both Practice and Race session supported
- Detailed guide explaining how to use it
Fixed share sheet feature in iPad.
- Oscar Martin
- 54.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Óscar Martín
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tracks 1,09 €
- Track up to 10 cars 4,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.