Walk, Jog, Sprint! is an easy to follow app that will walk you through what it takes to get into HIIT shape.
What is HIIT? High Intensity Interval Training or HIIT is a training technique in which you give all-out, one hundred percent effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, recovery periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time.
Start off by walking, but quickly step up the pace to full on sprints! This is one of the fastest ways to burn fat and all of our workouts are under 30 minutes.
Learn the basics of HIIT and see if you can keep up.
This app includes 4 workouts:
1. Running - Start by walking, turn it into jogging, and then you will be sprinting in no time.
2. Biking - This is a lower impact option compared to running, but this workout is not to be taken lightly. Your heart rate will be high and you will be breaking a sweat!
3. Swimming - For those who like to keep it cool in the pool, swimming can really get your heart rate up while workout out your whole body.
4. Rowing - Have you ever seen those rowing machines at the gym and wondered what they are all about? Now is your chance to test one of those bad boys out. Fire up the rowing workout and watch your heart rate shoot through the roof.
This app will keep you at the pace you need to go to keep your heart rate up for HIIT.
Don't believe in fad diets. The key to a champion physique is proper diet and exercise. Almost all professional athletes incorporate some time of High Intensity Interval Training into their workout. Do not get left behind in athletics.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 33.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad, unlock more features 1,09 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.