This CJKI Japanese-Spanish Dictionary, which covers general vocabulary, has been optimized for the convenience of smartphone users. It contains enough translation equivalents and other information to give the user an in-depth understanding of words without cluttering up the screen.
This Japanese-Spanish Dictionary is based on Hispadic, a collaborative web-based Japanese-Spanish dictionary project based on Jim Breen's Edict, and has been revised and expanded by CJKI's team of native speaker proofreaders to bring it up to date.
* Contains over 28,000 entries
* Designed for the convenience of both Spanish and Japanese users
* A reverse index allows searching for Japanese entries from Spanish
* No Internet connection required
* History and Bookmarks
* Clean, easy to use interfaces in Spanish, Japanese and English
The CJK Dictionary Institute is directed by Jack Halpern, editor of the New Japanese-English Character Dictionary and The Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary, now standard reference works.
Be sure to check out our other dictionary apps available for the iPhone (search for "cjki").
The app has been updated so it is compatible with iOS 14.
- The CJK Dictionary Institute, Inc.
- 12.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 The CJK Dictionary Institute
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.