‘Outlook’ is India’s most vibrant weekly newsmagazine with critically and globally acclaimed print and digital editions. Now in its 20th year, Outlook's award-winning journalism has made the important interesting with groundbreaking public-interest and investigative reportage which has fetched it the International Press Institute Award for Excellence in 2007 and the World Media Summit Award in 2014.
Published from New Delhi, and printed at multiple locations, with editorial bureaux and contributors across India and the world, the general-interest magazine combines the quirky with the cutting edge in its coverage of Indian politics, business, international relations---and arts, culture, books and trends. The pages of Outlook have played host to the biggest names of Indian intellectualism. Its founder Editor-in-Chief was the redoubtable Vinod Mehta; the current Editor-in-Chief is Krishna Prasad.
The Outlook Group now comprises a Hindi edition, a travel magazine, a business magazine, and a personal finance magazine.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Three months subscription - $4.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Six months subscription - $8.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $17.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Introduced an all-new and exciting article reader to give an enhanced reading experience.
- iPhone X UI support.
- Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Magzter Inc.
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-18 @ The-Outlook-Group
- In-App Purchases
- Outlook - December 05 2011 $0.99
- Outlook - December 12 2011 $0.99
- Outlook - November 28 2011 $0.99
- Outlook December 19 2011 $0.99
- Outlook - December 26 2011 $0.99
- Outlook January 09 2012 $0.99
- Outlook January 16 2012 $0.99
- Outlook January 23 2012 $0.99
- Outlook January 30 2012 $0.99
- Outlook February 6 2012 $0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.