Exciting games with funny vegetables will capture your child’s attention and will teach the little one logic, comparison of shapes, colors and various actions with vegetables, all in an easy casual way.
The game is adaptable to your child’s age and is suitable for very young children. It fosters interest in healthy lifestyle from early childhood. New games are added to the package every now and then.
In “Funny Vegetables” you will find the following mini-games:
1. POTATO: wash and chop the potatoes and put them in a pan (FREE).
2. CUCUMBER: eat the cucumber and choose a present for each slice to match its color.
3. Are these VEGETABLES or not? Tell, which ones are vegetables and which are other products.
4. SALAD: find matching pairs of whole and sliced vegetables.
5. PUMPKIN: use vegetables to make a picture of a face.
6. BEAR CUB: feed the bear with the required number of vegetables (FREE).
7. SHAPE: find a shape for each vegetable (FREE).
8. COLORS: vegetables have lost their color, help them to get their colors back!
9. MEMORY-game: feed children.
10. FUNNY PUZZLES!
11. PHOTO of vegetables: find the picture.
12. CLEAN, cut vegetables and make salad.
FUNNY VEGETABLES is a game for inclusive child development. The game develops the following functions:
ATTENTION – learn to hold an object without losing it for a specific period of time
IMAGINATION – make a face out of the vegetables
COUNTING – give the bear a correct quantity of vegetables
DISCOVERING THE WORLD – compare whole and cut vegetables
LOGICS – select the right present for a cucumber
VISUAL REASONING – figure out the color of the vegetable
EVERYDAY SKILLS – wash the vegetables and make a salad
MEMORY – memorize what kids thought of; memorize what’s inside the jars
COMPARISON – compare the pictures and photos
REACTION SPEED – learn to pick the right vegetable fast
ANALYSIS – what kind of shades fit the vegetables
BIG AND SMALL – allocate the vegetables into pots
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE – vegetables have their own temper and demonstrate feedback
- Vivid graphics
- Funny Animation
- Different levels of difficulty
- Natural sounds and cheerful music
- Learning, training and development of the child
Play with our nice and kind vegetables, and you’ll get new games when you download the updates!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anastasiya Zhemilevna Averina
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014, Anastasia Averina
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.