IuteCredit is the leading consumer loan provider in the area of Balkan and South Eastern Europe. With a customer pool of more than 600 000, we are offering our customers the best customer experience while using our services and products. MyIute App is about simplicity and personalization. We offer full-fledge of self-service functionality as well as access to our loan products. Customers will receive the benefit of applying and receiving decision instantly or within minutes based on their history with IuteCredit.
Main features of the MyIute App
- Apply for loans for new and returning customers
- Check loan history, loan summary and details
- Access to installment tables
- Pay installments through partners
- Provide personalized loan offers
- Provide Partner/Dealer offers
- Show contact and branch location information
Requirements for the usage of MyIute app and its services:
- Minimum iOS version 13.5.1 and more with phones newer than Iphone 6S
- Resident or citizen of the republic of Moldova
- Minimum 18 years old
Disclaimer: IuteCredit is a financial services company. Before concluding a contract, read the terms and conditions carefully, and consult a financial expert, if necessary.
Before applying for a loan, we advise you to consider your financial capabilities and always provide truthful and relevant information about your financial situation.
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
1. In the english version of the app you ask for SSN (Social Security Number), The equivalent in Moldova would be CPAS (Cod Personal Asigurari Sociale), but the login is done by IDNP; please note that IDNP and CPAS are different numbers, and since you are working only in Moldova using direct mention of IDNP would make sense.
2. On login I got the code by sms, starting with iOS 12 the OTP is automatically parsed from incoming sms, so you can just tap the suggestion, however since you don’t have a “done” button or observer the changes inside the label but instead observe only the editing, you can’t enter the app unless you delete at least one number and then tap it manually.
3. The tab bar is not really a tab bar, you can swipe forward and backward between the selected tabs, this is extremely bad design.
4. On selecting a tab the screen would refresh even if there are no changes, this effectively is wasting traffic and increasing the load on your servers.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestions. We will take it into consideration.
Vă mulțumim pentru sugestii. Feedback-ul oferit ne ajută să fim mai eficienți în întâmpinarea nevoilor dvs.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IUTECREDIT EUROPE AS
- 6.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 IuteCredit Europe AS