** Note **
1. The Therap for iOS app is designed to be used by people who already have an active Therap account with the appropriate permissions. If you cannot log into the app or you do not see the functionality you expect, please contact your Provider Administrator.
2. Users with the Reset Password administrative role will be able to access 'Password Reset' section from their dashboard. Users who have both the 'Reset Password' administrative and 'Super Admin' roles enabled can change the password for the users of their agencies.
3. Access to the T-Log module requires the 'T-Log' role to be enabled by a Provider Administrator who has the Mobile T-Log enabled in their Admin Settings.
4. Users with the 'ISP Data' role enabled will have access to Mobile ISP Data module after it has been enabled.
5. Users with the ‘MAR Data Update’ role are able to edit Scheduled, PRN and Other medications from their mobile devices.
6. Users would be able to access the Scheduling/EVV module section from their dashboard if Mobile Scheduling is enabled for the provider.
** Description **
The Therap iOS application offers HIPAA compliant tools for Developmental Disabilities and Long-term services and supports (LTSS) to document shifts notes/progress notes, collecting service data in the home or community setting and resetting passwords remotely. The T-Log, ISP Data, MAR and Scheduling/EVV modules are currently available on the iOS app along with a password reset feature for agency administrators.
With the Therap iOS app, users can:
• Directly submit shift notes or progress notes from their handheld devices
• Capture date and time stamped photos of activities and supports
• Ensure proof of service delivery with GPS tracking and electronic signatures
• Quickly reset passwords of staff members
• Access to view schedules for a particular date on the Agenda List page
• Option to check in, check out and add comments after the service delivery
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Full Release Note:
- Therap Services, LLC
- 71.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2003 Therap Services, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.