Get the most out of your rides by turning your smartphone into a motorbiking tool thanks to the BMW Motorrad Connected app.
Create your dream route using a series of waypoints or import routes as GPX files. The impressions and data you collect on your rides are automatically saved under your rides.
Simply use Bluetooth to connect to your motorbike, which is equipped with Connectivity features and a TFT display, and, if available, establish a connection to your communication system. Whether you want a scenic, winding route or the fastest way from A to B, voice commands and the clear TFT display with arrows providing directions will guide you and your motorbike safely to your destination. Using the controls on the handlebar, the navigation, telephone and music features are at your fingertips at all times; you also have a continuous overview of the key data about your ride and your motorbike.
Keep other riders up to date on your progress by sharing your routes, riding data and photos at the touch of a button with friends on social media or the Rever app.
We continuously develop our app for you – and we hope that you'll stay excited to discover its new functions.
Here, you can find an overview of all the features the BMW Motorrad Connected app currently offers:
• Plan and save routes with waypoints
• Motorbike-specific navigation with the "winding route" criteria
• Weather information for your current location
• Import and export routes (GPX files)
• Free map downloads for offline use
• Motorbike navigation suitable for every day
• TFT display with arrow navigation (voice commands if a communication system is available)
• Lane recommendations
• Up-to-date traffic information
• Speed limit display
• Point-of-interest search
• Record travelled routes and vehicle data
• Analyse performance values such as banking angle, acceleration and engine speed
• Route export (GPX files)
• Share recorded routes and photos on social media
• Current mileage
• Fuel level and remaining distance
• Tyre pressure(with RDC special equipment)
• Service requirements
Notes for use.
• This app is part of BMW Motorrad Connectivity and can only actively be used when connected to a vehicle with a TFT display. The connection is established wirelessly between a smartphone, the vehicle and – if available – a communication system via Bluetooth; the app is operated using the multi-controller on the handlebar. We recommend using the BMW Motorrad communication system for listening to music, making telephone calls and receiving navigation instructions.
• A mobile Internet connection is required to access traffic information. This may incur costs in line with the contract between the customer and their mobile provider (e.g. for roaming).
• Please note that the functionality of your smartphone and the connection to the vehicle also depend on national requirements and factors; BMW Motorrad therefore cannot guarantee that it will be available at all times.
• The BMW Motorrad Connected app will be displayed in the language you have set for your smartphone. Please note that not all languages are supported.
• Continued use of GPS tracking in the background may reduce the battery life of your smartphone.
Make Life a Ride.
- Routes planned in the app can now be saved for later.
- Recorded routes can be used to analyse performance values.
- Highlights of recorded routes can be shared with other people.
- The latest map data is now available to download.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
- 252.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 BMW AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.