ezeep is the most intuitive and beautiful way to print from your iPhone, iPad or iPad Pro. If you’re at an organization or location that already has ezeep, download the app to start printing.
To setup ezeep at your organization, so that your users and your team can connect to any printer wirelessly, go to www.ezeep.com.
· Print directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPad Pro to any ezeep enabled printer
· Connect to any printers without special hardware, drivers or software
· Print files and documents from your favorite services such as Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Mail
· Supports all popular file types including PDF, Microsoft Office® documents, and Open Office® documents
· Simple and intuitive interface - the way printing should be
· Offer mobile printing to customers at your business - perfect for universities, business centers, coworking spaces and startups
We removed a couple of bugs that will make printing with ezeep from iOS devices fun again. Printing documents from your iCloud Drive and other locations via the built-in file explorer will work just as well as using Open In and selecting ezeep from other apps.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.