The New Yorker Today app is the best way to stay on top of news and culture every day, and the magazine each week.
• Get a daily blend of in-depth reporting, political commentary, cultural criticism, and humor from the Web site.
• Read each week’s magazine and browse past issues.
• Receive alerts on breaking-news coverage by your favorite New Yorker writers.
• Listen to narrated New Yorker stories and podcasts.
• Flip through a nearly endless supply of New Yorker cartoons using the Cartoon Randomizer tab.
• Read articles off-line and save stories to finish later, on any device.
• Access The New Yorker Sticker Pack. Download the app, add the extension to iMessage, and liven up your texts with Christoph Niemann’s signature drawings and animations of city life.
The app is free to download. Subscribers receive unlimited access. Non-subscribers may access a limited number of articles each month. Most current New Yorker subscribers have unlimited access to the app as part of their existing subscription. Subscribers with a print-only subscription may not have unlimited access. Users who have trouble accessing unlimited stories, or who wish to upgrade their access level may call Customer Service at 1-800-967-2082. All users have unlimited access to the Cartoon Randomizer, which does not count toward the article limit for non-subscribers. All users have unlimited access to the Sticker Pack, which is free to download and requires iOS 10 or above. A subscription costs $8.99 a month or $89.99 annually, and includes a 30-day free trial, after which it will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will state the cost of renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
The New Yorker Today app requires iOS 11 or above.
The New Yorker Today app is updated regularly to improve your reading experience. With this release:
• Narrated stories and podcasts are now featured on the Top Stories feed.
• The app has a new, native audio player.
Thank you for reading The New Yorker. For further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 333.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2016 Conde Nast
- In-App Purchases
- The New Yorker Today USD 8.99
- The New Yorker Today USD 89.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.