UK's #1 app for active trading & long-term investing.*
Access the global financial markets commission-free and hassle-free.
Start with a free, lifetime practice account with virtual money.
Capital at risk.
Authorised and regulated by the FCA (UK).
Trading 212 Invest & ISA:
- Totally free and unlimited - no commission, no fees
- 3000+ Real Stocks and ETFs from the UK, the US, Germany, France, Spain and the Netherlands
- Uncompromising, direct trade execution on the stock exchanges - we don’t sell your order flow
Trading 212 CFD:
- 1900+ CFDs on Stocks, Forex, Gold, Oil, Indices and more
- CFDs on Cryptocurrencies available 24/7 - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and more
- Tight spreads even at news time
- Smooth and easy to use charts for technical analysis
...and always an outstanding live customer service, responding within seconds.
* Based on statistics by App Annie.
Investments can fall and rise. You may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Trading 212 is offered by the following companies:
Trading 212 UK Ltd. authorised and regulated by the FCA (Register number 609146).
Trading 212 Ltd. authorised and regulated by the FSC, Bulgaria (Register number RG-03-0237).
Seller: Trading 212
Thank you for choosing Trading 212! This update includes:
- Usability improvements
- Bug fixes
Love the app? Rate us!
Any feedback or questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Avus Capital LLC
- 86.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2006 - 2020 Trading 212 Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.