The New York Times, USA Today, and Travel & Leisure have said TripScout is THE essential app for the modern traveler.
Discover a destination like a local insider and plan the perfect trip with your personalized, always up-to-date travel guide - and it’s 100% FREE!
See why the world’s top travelers plan their trips with TripScout:
1. THE BEST TRAVEL ARTICLES & VIDEOS ARE HANDPICKED FOR YOU:
Discover the best articles and videos from top publishers and local influencers for YOUR trip so you can stop filtering through irrelevant recommendations, sponsored ads, and out of date guidebook content.
2. TURN INSPIRATION TO ACTION WITH TRAVEL PRO EFFICIENCY:
Every restaurant, cafe, shop, or site featured in the content is mapped to our 100M+ points of interest so you can efficiently save anything you discover with one tap, compare photos and local tips from recent travelers, and easily stitch together a full, personalized itinerary and map on your phone.
3. A PERSONALIZED EXPERIENCE THAT PUTS YOU FIRST:
The best travel content is not one-size-fit all and we personalize all content based on your actual trip dates, budget, interests, and travel companions to make sure you’re always in-the-know on the experiences you care about.
4. TRAVEL GUIDE & MAPS WORK COMPLETELY OFFLINE
Travel stress-free by downloading your entire travel guide and map offline so you don’t have to worry about using data when traveling overseas or cruising at 50,000 feet in airplane mode.
Hundreds of travel bloggers and publications have featured TripScout as the essential resource for the modern traveler and have given our apps some very high endorsements, such as:
-- “Basically the best thing ever for travelers.” - Conde Nast Traveler
-- “Helps travelers explore the local side of the city” - USA Today
-- “Perfect for the curious traveler” - American Airlines
-- “Makes travel easier, but just as exciting.” - Forbes
-- "Finally, a travel app that’s purposefully, blissfully simple” - Travel+Leisure
Keep exploring and stay curious!
We hope everyone is safe, healthy, and finding ways to stay connected to the world of travel. Since the pandemic began, we've been focusing on launching the #TravelFromHome movement to help our fellow travelers remain connected, inspired, and entertained during these times. Come join us in the TripScout Nation - Let's Travel From Home group on Facebook to get involved! In the meantime, we are launching a major new feature to keep you entertained and inspired from home:
- We have added curated travel videos for all of our cities in our new "Video" tab. You can binge on a never-ending feed of our favorite videos from cities around the world, or pick from over 100 cities for destination-specific content.
- Videos play on a continuous loop, just kick back and start watching. When the video is done, we'll start a new one for you.
- We made a number of other design and performance improvements for an all-around better experience.
Beyond the TripScout app, through #TravelFromHome we are producing live events with many of the best-known names in travel, sharing stories on photos, meeting new people, and finding new creative ways to have fun. We hope this update brings a little joy to your day, please let us know if you have any feedback!
- TripScout, Inc.
- 401.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 TripScout, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.