Log in to e-banking or Mobile Banking easily and securely. The UBS Access app also lets you confirm online payments by credit / prepaid card and receive messages about security-related events.
1. Easily log in to Digital Banking
• E-banking: open login page, scan QR code with the Access app, enter your PIN – and you’ll be securely logged in to e-banking.
• Mobile Banking: launch the Mobile Banking app, select “Access app” as the login method and enter your PIN – that’s it. You can use all the functions of the Mobile Banking app.
2. Approve online payments securely
• When you make online payments by credit / prepaid card you will receive a Push message and can simply confirm the payment.
• A 3-D Secure password is no longer required.
• Maximum security standards reduce the risk of fraud.
3. Receive security messages
• Get information about security-related events such as changes to passwords, security settings or contact details.
• To do so, save your mobile phone number in the Access app or in Digital Banking.
Here's how secure it is to use the UBS Access app:
• A PIN of your choice protects the Access app – even if you lose your smartphone.
• The Access app always checks the security of your smartphone before you log in to Digital Banking.
• The security code for the login is calculated automatically and transferred directly to UBS. The data transmission is protected by multi-level security.
• The Access Card is always up-to-date and offers optimum protection.
For more security:
• To confirm critical processes such as payments to new beneficiaries, you will still need your Access Card with card reader / Access Key or your Access Card Display – so please keep hold of them.
UBS Switzerland AG and other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG have made the UBS Access App (“App”) available to, and this App is only intended for and able to be used by, existing customers of UBS Switzerland AG and such other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG. UBS Financial Services Inc. (UBSFS) is making the App available to, and the App is only intended for and able to be used by, existing customers of UBSFS who have previously been approved and registered for certain reporting aggregation services provided by UBSFS. The App is not intended to be used by US persons other than by such existing customers of UBSFS. The availability of the App in US App Store for download does not constitute a solicitation, offer or recommendation to enter into any transaction, nor does it establish or constitute a solicitation or offer to establish a customer relationship between the person who downloads the App and any UBS Group AG entity.
You will need:
• Your Access Card with card reader / Access Key or your Access Card Display for activation
• A banking relationship with UBS Switzerland AG, UBS Europe SE (Germany) or UBS AG (Hong Kong, Singapore) and access to UBS Digital Banking
• The latest version of UBS Mobile Banking app
The scope of functions may differ depending on the country.
The UBS team hopes you will enjoy using the UBS Access app. We look forward to receiving your feedback and evaluation in the Apple App Store.
Are you interested in other UBS apps?
Small improvements and bug fixes
- UBS AG
- 81.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © UBS AG 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.