Install includes Apple Watch application and the iPhone companion app.
Track multiple stocks, crypto, fx and indexes in the Apple Watch.
Store multiple watchlists in the cloud, in case you need to reset your device, and for YAST future enhancements.
Home functionality includes:
- Customize fields of your liking on each view with the field chooser.
- Easily add multiple stock (space separated) with the Apple editor, or iPhone.
- Switch between views multiple views.
- Sort in ascending or descending order via Last Update, $ and % Change, and Symbol.
Create multiple watchlists to your liking.
Add / Remove symbols in your Watch, or your iPhone keyboard.
Home View Field Chooser
Use field chooser to select fields you want to see in the home views. Field available are:
- Last Price
- Day Change $ and %
- Day and 52 week High and Low range
- Open Price
- Market Cap
- Headline News fields
Tap on any Symbol to open the Symbol Detail view. Details are available in view. Including all pricing data available in the home screen plus charts.
- Swipe Left to Delete Symbol in the Home View.
- Swipe right to change Watchlist
- Header bar with multiple action icons
New Watch App guide screenshots in Phone App Home page.
Update website link to use new guide web link.
- MC Properties, LLC
- 11.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © MC Properties, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription USD 5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.