Yoco creates affordable card machines to suit every type of business. Join over 50 000 small businesses, from the one-man bands to the established start-ups. Sell on the go with no hidden costs, no phone lines, contracts or monthly fees.
Every Yoco card machine comes with simple Point of Sale (POS) software to help you manage your business with ease totally free of charge.
- Track sales in realtime
- Organise your products into categories, brands and variants
- Checkout seamlessly - add tips, discounts and split sales
- Accept all payment methods - cash, cards, SnapScan and EFT
HOW IT WORKS
1. Visit Yoco.com
2. Choose your card machine
3. Download the app
4. Connect your card machine & start selling
- Accept all VISA and Mastercard credit and debit cards, including VISA Electron and Maestro
- Process EMV (Chip and PIN) and Magnetic Stripe (Swipe and Sign) cards
- Process Yoco Tap Contactless (NFC) card payments as well with the Yoco Go & Yoco Pro
- Record cash and other custom payment methods such as Snapscan or EFT
- Switch between staff members quickly and easily using a PIN
- Split bills across multiple payment methods, add discounts to items or the bill total
- Accept tips to help incentivise your staff
- Add and customise your products with photos, names, prices, variants and advanced options; assign products to brands and categories
- Send digital receipts to your customers via e-mail or SMS, free of charge
- View and track your sales history anytime, anywhere
- Manage refunds directly from the app
- Invite staff members to create accounts accept payments for your business
- Access your business and account data in real-time on Yoco’s online business portal
We hope our merchants are staying healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. This release offers some improvements to our recent online offerings:
• First-time use of the "Payment requests" feature is improved and includes better help and a video.
• Merchants can now change their own Payment page link from the app.
• Vouchers are now available as a payment method when splitting a bill.
• Merchants who do not own a card machine will find the app more accommodating.
• Product photo quality has been improved for new images.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements, as reported by our merchants.
As always, please send us a message if you have any feedback!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.