ZINIO is the world’s first and largest digital newsstand, giving you access to magazine content from the best publishers across the globe. For over a decade, ZINIO has delivered over half a billion digital issues in over 200 countries.
Download ZINIO’s award-winning iOS app, trusted by millions of magazine readers around the world. With over 6,000 magazines available, you can browse magazines and articles on your favorite mobile or desktop device. Access your magazines anytime, anywhere - read them online or save them to read offline!
Featuring the best in Tech & Science, Food & Home, News & Business, Art & Photography, Lifestyle & Hobbies, Fashion & Entertainment, ZINIO connects you with the stories that shape our world from the magazines that matter to you.
Subscribe or buy single issues of your favourite magazines, including HELLO!, T3, Autocar, New Scientist, Stuff, The Economist, Amateur Photographer, Harvard Business Review, PC Pro and many more
• OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR DEVICE: Easily toggle between the traditional magazine layout and the innovative text mode for a seamless reading experience, built for your Apple device
• DISCOVER, SHOP AND ENJOY: The largest collection of 6,000+ digital magazines from around the world
• EXPLORE FREE MAGAZINES & ARTICLES: Read select magazines and articles for free, from top magazines including Men's Health, Good Housekeeping, Living etc, National Geographic Interactive and many more
• OFFLINE READING: Download your magazines to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS: Access deals exclusive only to ZINIO and save on your favorite magazines
• BOOKMARK AND SHARE: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• NEW ISSUE ALERT: Be the first to read the latest issues of your favorite magazines with new issue reminders
• GLOBAL NEWSSTAND: Our magazines come from all of the best publishers worldwide, including USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Africa, Asia and Europe
148 Apps BestAppEver Awards "Best iOS Magazine App"
iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing”
Lead411 "Hottest San Francisco Companies"
IMA “Best Global Apps Award”
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
“ZINIO has the deepest offerings of any digital newsstand” — Forbes.com
“To see magazines done correctly look at ZINIO” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“ZINIO is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“ZINIO editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TOP ZINIO MAGAZINES:
TECH & SCIENCE: T3, New Scientist, Computer Music, Stuff, What Hi-Fi?, PC Pro
FOOD & HOME: Living Etc, House and Garden, BBC Good Food Magazine, BBC Gardeners' World, donna hay magazine, Olive
NEWS & BUSINESS: The Economist, Harvard Business Review, BBC History Magazine, WIRED, The Week, The Spectator
ART & PHOTOGRAPHY: Amateur Photographer, Wallpaper, PhotoPlus, N-Photo, The World of Interiors, Architecture Digest
LIFESTYLE & HOBBIES: Elle Decoration, Yachting Monthly, Rolling Stone, Robb Report, Viz, Boat International
FASHION & ENTERTAINMENT: HELLO!, Vogue, Tatler, Good Housekeeping, Harper's Bazaar, Grazia
SPORTS & FITNESS: Cycling Plus, 220 Triathlon, Cycling Weekly, Mountain Bike Rider, Sports Illustrated, Golf Monthly
Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/zinio) & follow us on Twitter (@zinio).
* Minor fixes, updates, and performance improvements
"For more information, please visit: support.zinio.com"
To contact support, please visit: zinio.com/iOS-support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Zinio used to be a really fun and easy to use app. But like all good things this one as well needed to go trough a process of “improving user experience”. Needless to say that it is painfully obvious that during that process they didn’t ask users about things really needed improvement.
Now you have a modern looking app which most of the time is completely useless because it looks like no one bothers to test it before releasing an update. So first the offline mode wasn’t working, then the access to already bought magazines was denied and now the problem with downloading new issues. Not to mention that from time to time certain new issues just don’t appear and then you have to go trough support to get them.
So if you have alternates to get the magazines just try those first because it looks like it will take a really long time before ZINIO actually improves user experience.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, Djordje82. We're sorry to read that you are not satisfied with the last redesign of our app. We actually based the new functions and interface on our user's popular requests who, same as you, submitted their feedback to our team. Rest assured that we have logged all your comments and they will be reviewed and considered in future revisions of our app. In regard to the troubles you had getting your magazines, we would really like to know more about it, since all new magazines should now be delivered and downloaded automatically as soon as they are published. Please contact us at email@example.com quoting ref #723667 so that our customer service team can assist you. Thanks again for your review!
- Zinio LLC
- 96.8 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2020 ZINIO LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Single Issue USD 2.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue USD 3.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue USD 4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.