Your daily go-to for all things vegan!
Join a thriving community of people who have a voice and wish to make a positive impact, one review at a time.
With over 200,000 dish and product reviews, abillionveg is the largest directory of vegan dishes and cruelty-free products.
Use this app to find vegan options at the location of your choice and filter the results by cuisines, categories, distance, prices, and ratings! Find recommendations whether you are at home or travelling. People from over 122 countries are on the platform, so you are sure to find something vegan anywhere in the world!
Planning to cook at home? Check out some recipes for inspiration or products to use in your kitchen, tried and tested by an active community.
Want to share your plant-based finds? You can review a range of products, from cheese alternatives to vegan shampoos. Tried a new cruelty-free make-up brand that changed your life? Share with the community to help the world make better choices. Each review helps people around the world live more sustainably, influence businesses, and support animal welfare.
For every review of a vegan dish or product, abillionveg donates US $1 to your choice of one of our over 70 animal rescue partners in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Australia, Singapore, India, Jakarta, and more. Our partners include groups like Mercy for Animals and Sea Shepherd. Each time you post a review, you help a partner achieve their goals, from helping buy food for rescued animals to contributing to cleaning up the oceans.
Be inspired and make your voice heard!
Thanks for being a part of the abillionveg community! We're constantly listening to your feedback and improving the app. Here's what's new:
- You can now add a referral code even if you joined the community before 2020
- You can cancel adding a suggested tag or member
- We added examples of good community reviews to inspire you when writing a review
- Fixed a crash modifying the layout engine on a background thread
- Fixed a crash caused by cancelling a photo taken with the camera when posting a review
- Opening a notification and then posting a review will take you to the correct screen
- You can now skip providing optional information properly while your review is uploading
- Photos are now uploaded in the right order
As always, we love hearing your feedback: [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.