Aerial™ InCircle – Connect your trusted health relationships with secure messaging. You invite your family, caregivers, friends, and care Securely message with everyone in your or your loved one’s care Circle at the same time, and most importantly, remain up to date on important care activity, directly from your smartphone.
An extremely valuable resource for both individuals and families (U.S. residents), Aerial™ InCircle is a secure online service and mobile messaging app where you invite your healthcare professionals, care teams and people you trust to connect in a ‘care Circle.’ It’s HIPAA compliant - any information and images you share with your health professional are stored and transmitted in a way that meets federal guidelines set for your safety and privacy.
Use it to follow your or your loved one’s symptom progression, see the timeline of care activity, ask follow-up questions after the last visit or procedure, or assist in disease management. Physicians in your care Circle can also leverage other doctors on the platform to get their advice. For example, your surgeon can ask another surgeon to review your x-rays and provide a second opinion.
You get access to register and use the app from your sponsoring health organization like your doctor, health system or health insurance plan. You control what information you share securely with your Circles. Together these Aerial™ InCircle features empower your care communities to support your health and care:
• My InCircles personalizes your care experience to connect your care relationships in Circles. You can invite anyone involved in providing care to you or someone close to you. Include your doctors, extended care team, social workers, services in your community, and more.
• Messages enables family, friends and all in your Circles to communicate directly with you and others about your health situation, so they are better informed to help in more meaningful ways.
• Timeline streams several types of key health events like appointment requests, appointment reminders, hospital admissions and discharges, medication schedules and refills, lab results etc. as available from your healthcare organization. All in an easy to understand chronological display.
Intuitive and easy to use by people of all ages, Aerial™ InCircle enables quick, timely and actionable communication for everyone who needs to connect to your care.
Update to fix issue with non numeric characters in phone numbers
- 34.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Medecision
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.