Educational games for children which will help your baby spend his time with an electronic device effectively. You will visit Bimi Boo’s friends who live on a wondrous island. You will play developing games with a kittens, funny birds and cute squirrel.
The application includes simple games intended to develop fine motor skills and that will entertain your child with bright colors, nice characters and interesting tasks:
- Arrange object by color, form, number and size;
- Use logic when selecting series of items;
- Put geometrical figures on the silhouette;
- Sort things in the right order;
- Restore pictures from memory.
Designed for children of preschool age and also suitable for boys and girls 2- 5 years old. All the activities were developed with participation of experts in the field of children education and include such educational elements as puzzles, sorting and logical games.
The application contains the following developing and educative games for children:
- Items sorting – you need to put food into the fridge and clothes into the wardrobe;
- Logic tasks in the game with a train – help cute kittens get home and deliver food for them;
- Thinking activities where your kid will arrange items in the baskets;
- Logical thinking tasks where your child will sort things by their features.
Thank you for using our apps. Here are some details of the coming update:
- Improved stability on the latest iOS versions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Bimi Boo Kids - Games for boys and girls LLC
- 95.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Bimi Boo Kids - Games for boys and girls
- In-App Purchases
- Full version USD 3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.