Guessing, rotating, pulling... in each area there is lots to discover and to do.
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
Created by a team of medical doctors, educators and parents.
This is my body - Anatomy for kids features information about all important aspects of the human body – all within a beautifully designed and illustrated app!
- Growing - how fast do we grow?
- My skin protects me
- The 5 senses - how do we see, hear, feel, taste and smell?
- I’m hungry! - the digestive system
- Respiratory system - your body needs oxygen
- Circulatory system - your heart beats constantly
- Muscular system - exercise is good for you
- Nervous system - how information is transmitted
- Skeleton - why do you need joints?
- original artwork
- more than 100 illustrations
- no reading required
- voice-over read by children
- extra "little smarty-pants" for grown ups
- intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- no rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- no marketing or advertising to kids
This is my body - Anatomy for kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
„I have not seen another app like this yet. I was very impressed with all of the material covered and think that this app could be a wonderful teaching tool for children.“
"Fun and beautiful way for kids to learn about the basics of Anatomy. A must have.“
Red Dot Award, Annual Multimedia Award (silver), iF Design Award (gold), Best Educational App by BestAppEver, Best of Education by Apple
Updated for new devices!