About 430 regions of the 13 most important wine countries are systematically presented and made accessible in this App. The text centers on grape variety proportions, quality grading, shelf life and most of the characteristics of the wines.
The essential facts about over 680 types of wine:
- Which grapes are used in an Amarone della Valpolicella?
- What are the typical aromas of a Ribera del Duero?
- What is the general quality and shelf life of a Madiran?
- Which are the differences between a Margaux and a St-Estèphe?
All this on your iDevice, to join any conversation about wine in a relaxed and convincing way.
This App is based on the successful book “Die Weinsteckbriefe” (The Wine Profiles) by Kurt Gibel, who also published the best-selling “Weine degustieren – leicht & spielend” (Wine Tasting – Relaxed and Easy) (2014: 15th edition).
- Bugfix in connection with dark mode