Junior Maths is made in accordance with junior mathematics syllabus (Grade 1-3). Children would be equipped with various ingenious calculation methods in straight forward focal tutorials.
What you can get from the app:
Maths progressive lessons
- Fully Illustrated Lessons provide various tips and tricks, teach children with focuses and essential knowledge in every topic.
Quiz Papers Generator
- 3 types of PDF exercise and answer papers can be generated, and tailor-made with adjustable level, category and options.
- Step-by-step solution for any missing number question, demonstrates and explains every procedure in details.
1. Characteristics of Numbers
2. Addition and Deduction Tricks
3. What is a Multiple?
4. Multiplication Tricks
5. Divisibility and Remainder
6. Fast Answer Checking
7. Introduction to 3D shape
8. Measure & Metric
Quiz Paper Types:
1. Four Arithmetic Operations: Practice reinforces either one or all of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
2. Missing Number Questions: Drilling on Fast Answer Checking technique by Digital Root Method. Fun with maths algebra.
3. Word Problems: Training on context comprehension and maths applications in daily life scenarios.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hamster Force Multimedia Limited
- 38.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Hamster Force Multimedia Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.