Lawyers use LINK to work with documents, email, and the intranet in one simple, secure app.
The LINK app lets you work when YOU want to. Go beyond just reading email on your phone or tablet. With LINK you have full access to and search of DMS. In one app you have all the tools that you need to open an iManage NRL or NetDocuments link in email, compare a Word file, annotate or edit, then email or import to DMS.
• Full iManage Work and NetDocuments DMS access including search
• In-app annotation including irreversible redaction
• In-app Word document comparison with compareDocs by DocsCorp
• Edit with the Microsoft Office apps, then check-in to DMS
• Advanced document viewer with search, go-to page, index, bookmarking, split-screen view
• LINK Email with Outlook Email, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Tasks
• Checkin or import an Email attachment into DMS
• Document actions: import to DMS, email, save locally in LINK, AirPrint
• Predictive email filing to Outlook or DMS folders
• Email search, filter, and sort for attachments, sender, priority, more
• Use the firm portal/intranet
LINK Is a secure container app, encrypted at-rest and in-transit, with built-in First and Second factor. That’s just the beginning.
Ask your IT department to send you a Welcome Email to securely register to use LINK.
- Fix to Link Pincode handling when the Link Pincode is used as the second authentication factor
- Fixed alignment of PDF viewer header border with Link apps header border
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.