Explore math with the fast and powerful Desmos Graphing Calculator. Plot any equation, from lines and parabolas to derivatives and Fourier series. Add sliders to demonstrate function transformations, create tables to input and plot data, animate your graphs, and more—all for free.
Graphing: Plot polar, cartesian, or parametric graphs. There’s no limit to how many expressions you can graph at one time—and you don’t even need to enter expressions in y= form!
Sliders: Adjust values interactively to build intuition, or animate any parameter to visualize its effect on the graph.
Tables: Input and plot data, or create an input-output table for any function.
Statistics: Find best-fit lines, parabolas, and more.
Zooming: Scale the axes independently or at the same time with the pinch of two fingers, or edit the window size manually to get the perfect window.
Points of Interest: Touch a curve to show maximums, minimums, and points of intersection. Tap the gray points of interest to see their coordinates. Hold and drag along a curve to see the coordinates change under your finger.
Scientific Calculator: Just type in any equation you want to solve and Desmos will show you the answer. It can handle square roots, logs, absolute value, and more.
Inequalities: Plot Cartesian and polar inequalities.
Accessibility: Read and edit math using a screen reader or a refreshable Braille display, and use audio trace to explore graphs and data through sound.
Offline: No internet access required.
Visit www.desmos.com to learn more and to see the free browser version of our calculator.
* Box plots now support special display of outliers.
* You can now add custom colors to your graphs using the rgb() and hsv() functions. When you assign a color expression to a variable, the color you create will appear as an option in the expression styling menu.
* The styling menu for expressions has new options including line width, line opacity, point size, point opacity, and label rotation. All of these attributes can be adjusted dynamically by sliders by setting the attribute to the slider variable.
* Images can now be configured so that they are draggable from anywhere on the image. From the styling menu on images, click the “Make Draggable” button.
* Sliders created through the “add slider” prompt now have context-aware default bounds and step sizes for properties such as opacity and parameters in our color functions.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Desmos, Inc.
- 11.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Desmos Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.