Bolt is a transport app for requesting a fast and affordable ride.
"Just tap the button to order a ride, get picked up by a nearby driver, and enjoy a low-cost ride to your destination.
How to request a ride with Bolt app:
1. Open the app and set your destination
2. Request a driver to pick you up
3. See your driver arrive in real-time
4. Enjoy the ride to your destination
5. Pay in-app or in cash (available in select countries)
Bolt app features:
• See the ride price upfront, and know how much you will pay
• The app helps to set your pickup location even if you don't know the exact address
• You can rate your driver to give feedback and help us improve the service quality
• Add your credit card and never worry about carrying cash again. We'll email you the receipt after every trip
Bolt is available in 25+ countries and 80+ cities around the world.
Bolt’s mission is to bring fast and accessible transport to millions of people around the world, while helping thousands of drivers support their families. The next time you need a ride, take Bolt!
Earn extra money with your car. Sign up as a driver at https://partners.bolt.eu
Have questions? Get in touch via email@example.com or at https://bolt.eu
Like us on Facebook https://facebook.com/bolt
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/boltapp
• All Bolt rides in Europe are 100% carbon neutral
• Design updates and app performance improvements
• Bug fixes and interface updates
Ratings and Reviews
The app itself gets 5 stars. The only thing I miss would be the ability to save favorite locations (currently only home and workplace can be saved). The service I'd give 4 stars mostly because of being unable to book in advance. I understand that this doesn't fit the concept of the service but it can occasionally be frustrating. Check 1 hour before you need to depart and a car would be available in 1 minute. Check when you actually need to depart and a car would be available in 15 minutes.
So Far my experience with Taxify (12 months & over) has been Great!! Very efficient service, drivers are really friendly. Also most importantly they use navigation to find the quickest and less traffic roads to get you to your destination on time!
We used the service on New Year’s Eve from Marsascala to rabat and back which costs us more than €75. Notwithstanding the occasion more than €25 per trip would have been enough. We were ready to pay €25 each trip but over €30 each trip is very expensive. We did use taxify in Portugal and the fares there were half the price for more than twice the distance. However the service & vehicles were excellent.
- Taxify OU
- 185.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Taxify OÜ
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.