Where friends and money meet.
Money should never come between friends, but all too often does. We created Kroo to help keep track of money between people so you don't have to.
SPLIT AND TRACK COSTS WITH FRIENDS
Create a group with friends to split bills, keep track of expenses and get paid back.
• Clearly see who owes who and what for
• Track payments between friends
• Settle up and send money when you're ready
POWER UP YOUR ACCOUNT WITH OUR DEBIT CARD
Get a free debit Mastercard® as an even faster way to track group expenses and pay your friends
• Zero foreign transaction fees and no hidden charges
• Lost your card? Freeze it with one tap
• Pay people and get paid back, directly in the app
• Split purchases with your group straight from your card
• Immediately see your activity and balance
• Top up your account and use anywhere in the world, wherever Mastercard® is accepted
• UK based customer support
• All for free
WHAT TO USE IT FOR
• Group events
• Couples expenses
• Sports Teams
Our goal is to make personal and social finances move at the speed of life. That's why we are building an app that intuitively connects your personal finances with your social world, making it easy for you and your friends to buy, track and share the experiences that bring you closer.
We aren't a bank yet, but we are applying to the Prudential Financial Authority (PRA) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to become one!
The Kroo card is a Beta debit Mastercard® and can be used wherever Mastercard® is accepted. The card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd ("WDCS") pursuant to a licence by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051). Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles' design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
This is an e-money product and not covered by FSCS deposit protection.
You can now view your personal information in the app.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.