Interact with your music and fall in love with your library all over again.
Marvis offers a beautiful presentation of your Music Library with loads of powerful features in a minimalistic yet highly customizable UI.
• For iTunes, iCloud Music Library & Apple Music.
‣ Supports Apple Music Search, Browse, For You & Radio.
‣ Non-subscribers can search & browse the Apple Music catalog and play 30s preview for all available songs.
• Use Drag & Drop to add one or more items to Up Next, Play or Shuffle.
• Last.fm support.
• Advanced Media Details and Artist Info.
• List & Grid Layout. Multiple Grid styles to choose from, like Cover Flow.
• 30+ App icon choices.
• Sort and Group.
‣ Sort by Recently Played/Added, Year, Rating, Play Count and more.
‣ Group Playlists & Genres into Albums, Artists, Composers, etc.
• Smart Rules ‣ Filter, Sort & Limit.
• Music.app is required for Marvis to function.
• Due to iOS restrictions, it's not possible to delete items from your library or playlists via Marvis.
Bug fixes and improvements related to some iOS 13.4 introduced issues.
We would like to report that iOS 13.4 release has introduced a few issues for 3rd party music players, while most of those aren't too severe and are fixable by using some workarounds, it's still generally not as reliable as it used to be. While most users wouldn't notice much of a difference, we would just like to mention one particular bug in 13.4 that might affect you, and that is long delays in starting playback when playing a long list of items. Sadly, we couldn't find any workaround for this and this issue is not only present in Marvis but even in Shortcuts.app that ships with iOS. So, we hope that you understand the situation. If you need to play longer queues, you may simply use Marvis' Smart Rules limit feature to limit the number of items in a list first. Also, the definition of long queues may differ from device to device but mostly it relates to queues with more than 5000 items for the oldest devices. We believe Apple would be fixing this in an upcoming iOS release, but looking at the current situation it may take some time for the update to arrive. We'd really appreciate your patience.
We would wish for your safety and good health. We really hope that we can get the situation in control soon, for that everyone needs to cooperate and listen to what experts are saying.
Take care and be safe. Peace!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing app, it really sorts my music the way I want
This app is awesome, it gives me so many functions and ways to sort my music which make listening to music on the iPod a much more enjoyable experience.
I could sort by artist rather than by album artist, and this is really convenient for me. Another bonus is that from a song in shuffle, I could jump to that artist instantly to play other songs from that artist. Very happy with this app. A+++
- Aditya Rajveer
- 38.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Aditya Rajveer
- 5,49 €
- In-App Purchases
- Candy for Addy 1,09 €
- Coffee for Addy 3,49 €
- Burrito for Addy 7,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.