Builds fundamental reading skills step-by-step with a success-driven approach suitable for all ages.
'Let's Read 1: Sounds' is part of the research-based Let's Read Series for building critical early reading skills.
'Let's Read 1: Sounds' focuses on phonemic awareness - the ability to identify and understand the individual sounds in words. A student’s skill in phonemic awareness is a good predictor of later reading success. So make sure your child has a solid base in this skill!
Look also for 'Let's Read 1: Spelling' and 'Let's Read 1: Words' to round out your learner’s early reading skills. You can get them at a discounted price as part of the Let's Read Level 1 bundle.
Although beneficial for all users, the Let's Read Series of apps are especially suitable for struggling or late readers as they include built-in reward systems, a clean layout and minimal ‘baby stuff’.
What parents say about our awesome reading apps:
*** 5 stars! Brilliant! An app that understands how kids actually learn. Thank you!
*** 5 stars! My kids love this app because of the fun, silly sentences. I love it because it works!
Key features of our reading apps:
- INCREMENTAL LEARNING: Small incremental steps build skills fast.
- FRUSTRATION FREE: Your child is always be guided to the correct answer.
- MASTERY-BASED: Your learner must demonstrate mastery before accessing the net level
- REWARD CENTER: Fun and engaging Reward Center increases motivation.
- EASY TO USE. Can be used independently (just hand it over: your child will know what to do!) or with a therapist/parent for intervention.
- EXTENSIVE REPORTING: for up to 10 players to suit the needs of parents, teachers and therapists.
Our apps are designed for and tested by typical and special needs children. Testers include children with Autism and other special needs. Our apps work for them!
To evaluate the app, download the free version, which has four free levels. Additional levels and additional players can be accessed with in-app purchases. If you prefer no in-app purchases, download the School Edition of this app (this version), which includes all levels and up to 10 players.
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we've missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.
We collect NO private information in our app. None! Our apps do not allow unrestricted web or social media access. We conform to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
A few revised sound files.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Janine Toole
- 47.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Happy Frog Apps
- USD 5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.