Do you really want to pass Paralegal exam and/or expand your knowledge & expertise effortlessly?
This best seller mobile app helps you archive your goal easily by the following unique features:
- Break learning materials into small sets of practice questions & terms
- Master each set effortlessly by many ways: flashcard, matching game, true/false, multiple choice
- Detect & separate automatically the most difficult questions
- Track your learning process on every set and exam taken
- Ready for the Exam by Exam Simulator
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Questions & Terms prepared by EXPERTS for the most current exam.
+) Unlimited access to the EXAM BUILDER & SIMULATOR.
+) Automatically FILTER your most difficult questions.
+) PROGRESS TRACKING for every question & exam taken
+) Lifetime support & updates
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) 5 Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
Paralegal exam tests paralegal knowledge of people who have graduated from a legal assistant program or have completed any bachelor degree program. The exam takes place at schools and universities act as CLA/CP testing centers in the Virgin Islands, Washington, D.C. and all states excluding Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Wisconsin.
The two-day exam always begins on a Friday in March/April or December. The exam is based on federal law and procedure and covers the following:
• Communications, human relations and interview techniques (75-80 questions and one essay to be completed in one and a half hours)
• Judgment and analysis (45-55 questions and one essay to be completed in two and a half hours)
• Ethics (80-90 questions to be completed in one hour)
• Legal research (90-100 questions to be completed in one and a half hours)
• Substantive law (two hours), which includes 80-100 questions as well as five subsections of 40-45 questions that cover the American legal system and four sections from:
• Administrative law
• Business organizations/corporations
• Family law
• Criminal law and procedure
• Probate and estate planning
• Real estate
Written booklets involving objective (true/false, multiple choice and matching) questions and essay questions. Certification sets individuals apart as competent paralegals and Legal Assistants.
NALA members pay $250, and non-members pay $275 to take the exam. Retake fees are $60 per section. The Veterans Administration covers the fees for qualified veterans.
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.
The developer, Lieu Phan, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lieu Phan
- 45.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © EduLeaders, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Buy Full Version USD 6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.