Capturas de pantalla
The Easy Way to Create Split-Screen Music Videos on iPhone or iPad.
Roland’s 4XCAMERA is a unique iOS app that makes it easy to create impressive music videos with up to four performances split on the screen. You start by capturing one video performance to the app, which becomes your guide. Then sing or play along and capture up to three more performances, adding new parts on each pass. As you perform, sound is recorded via the device’s built-in mic or through a connected audio capture device.
With just 4XCAMERA and an iPhone or iPad, it’s a breeze to get creative and take your video performances to new levels. And by sharing 4XCAMERA video projects through cloud-based storage, multiple musicians can use the app to contribute performances to your songs from anywhere in the world!
4XCAMERA is a free download from the App Store, and supports capturing up to two performances. An upgrade to full functionality is available via a small in-app purchase.
• Easy-to-use iOS app for creating split-screen music videos with up to four different performances
• Supports 1:1 and 16:9 aspect ratios
• Ten unique split-screen patterns available for each aspect ratio
• Adjust the volume for each screen and create the perfect sound mix
• Trim videos to the desired length in the app
• Use songs stored on your iPhone or iPad as discrete monitoring guides while performing
• Download and play along with drum performance video clips
Capture and Publish Multi-Layered Music Performances Using Your Phone or Tablet
Using 4XCAMERA on your device, it’s quick and simple to create split-screen videos of original music and cover songs all by yourself, and you never have to hassle with a complicated video editing program. After you’ve finished shooting, just select one of the 10 split-screen patterns, adjust volumes for each video, trim the beginning and end as needed, and then render a final file for sharing on YouTube and other social media sites.
Use Songs from Your Music Library as Guide Tracks
From within 4XCAMERA, you can access songs from the music library on your device and use them as guides for creating vocal and instrumental performances of your favorite music. Simply select a song and discretely monitor the sound on headphones as you perform along and capture your initial video. Only your original performance is recorded, providing a solid foundation for capturing additional performances for your split-screen project.
Collaborate with Other Musicians, At Home or Around the World
You can work on performance videos with anyone else who has the 4XCAMERA app, no matter where they’re located. After you start a 4XCAMERA video project and capture one or more performances, just upload the in-progress project to your favorite cloud storage location and share it with one or more collaborators. They can then download the project to their device, import it into the app, and add their own to performances to what you’ve started!
Perform with Live Drum Backing Anytime You Want
You now have on-demand access to real drum backing for your performances. From within the app, you can download one-minute video clips that feature drummers playing grooves in a variety of styles. Then, just jam and sing along with your virtual session drummer while capturing your parts. After shooting, finish off the video by applying your favorite split-screen pattern and making adjustments as desired.
* It is forbidden by law to make an audio recording, video recording, copy or revision of a third party's copyrighted work (musical work, video work, broadcast, live performance, or other work), whether in whole or in part, and distribute, sell, lease, perform or broadcast it without the permission of the copyright owner.
* Do not use this product for purposes that could infringe on a copyright held by a third party. We assume no responsibility whatsoever with regard to any infringements of third-party copyrights arising through your use of this product.
Connect Roland GO:MIXER PRO, you can use the same function as the upgrade.
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
Excelente para subir vídeos con voces o instrumentos.
- Roland Corporation
- 21.1 MB
- Fotografía y video
Requiere iOS 10.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Inglés, Japonés
- © 2018 Roland Corporation.
- Compras dentro de la app
- Upgrade $79.00
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.