Capturas de pantalla
AT&T Workforce Manager Shield (“Shield”) contains all of the same functionality as AT&T Workforce Manager, but with additional features to help businesses keep sensitive information secure. Shield is designed to empower the mobile workforces of today to achieve simplified coordination, greater transparency, and higher savings while they’re conducting everyday operations. As a cloud-based platform that supports compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Shield integrates ease-of-use with high functionality by consolidating many digital management tools into a customizable, wide-ranging application that works to keep sensitive data safeguarded. The solution’s core capabilities make monitoring and coordinating dispersed resources more efficient for virtually any organization with a mobile workforce, helping administrators stay constantly informed on what’s happening with their staff and assets.
Features of AT&T Workforce Manager Shield:
• Staff can receive near real-time notifications about new work orders while in the field
• Mobile employees can clock-in and clock-out from remote locations via mobile devices
• Fill out and submit custom digital documents from the convenience of a handset device
• Monitor the near real-time positions of mobile employees during working hours, and the locations of vehicles and assets around the clock
• Receive notifications any time unauthorized activities occur regarding your mobile workforce
Many other tracking solutions simply offer either fleet tracking or data collecting services; Shield seamlessly combines the power of both into a single, extensive application. Companies can also use the application to discover how their workforce’s different aspects are actively correlating with one another from the web portal’s display. They can then use their findings to help craft smarter business strategies for maximized resources, increased quality of labor, and enhanced employee productivity. Using the power of Shield, gain strengthened coordination, additional security, and detailed insight into the daily jobs of your mobile employees.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
1. In dispatching, added the ability for users to customize the client information that displays in an order.
2. Added logic to form workflows to prevent submission failures due to incorrect time on the device.
- AT&T Services, Inc.
- 33.3 MB
Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Esta app podría utilizar tu ubicación aunque no la tengas abierta, lo cual puede consumir la batería de tu dispositivo.
- © Actsoft 2019
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.